A Kiosk is located in the lobby at the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center. Kiosk allows people to put money on a inmates book for use to purchase items from the Canteen or purchase telephone time for calls.
The Tiger Kisok accepts cash or Debit/Credit cards. You made also visit the Tiger website at www.TigerDeposits.com to post money to an inmates account. If you have any questions regarding the Tiger Kiosk or Tiger website please call 1-877-844-3726.
Instructions for using the KIOSK
- On the visitor services screen you will TAP TO START.
- you will see “SELECT DETAINEE” and then the alphabet. (SELECT LAST LETTER OF INMATES LAST NAME FROM THE ALPHABET). When the inmates name pops up make sure you click on their name, then continue.
- Then you will see available service- send money–cash or credit card. (SELECT WHICH ONE, CASH/CREDIT CARD, ECT.)
- Next screen you will see “PAYOR INFORMATION”. THIS IS WHERE YOU TYPE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME. DO NOT TYPE NICKNAMES. WE MUST HAVE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME.
- Next screen is to “SEND MONEY”. You will have to READ and ACCEPT and CONTINUE TERMS and CONDITIONS or CANCEL TRANSACTION.
- If you ACCEPT, then you send money “START INSERTING BILLS” or CANCEL TRANSACTION.